Sunday, January 6, 2008

The interview.


Now this particular female, Riya Sen, is known for her seductive eyes. But tell me, honestly, do you notice her eyes when you see this particular picture. Tell me irrespective of the fact that you are a gal or a guy. Or do you notice her ear rings, her nose ring, her hair. Anything except those boobs which are as eager to come out just like a prisoner from a jail.

Now, folks, this particular picture was published in one of her interview’s, in the beginning of the interview. Now, there lies the problem. How many of us would have read the interview provided the picture was there at the end of the interview.


Don’t tell me that you did not stare at the picture a little longer. May that was all what one did. Including me.


What was the motive behind publishing this particular picture? Was it to show that even she was in the race to win the title for the biggest boobs or the award for exposing too much. I used the word ‘motive’ above because that is what the offenders are questioned about when they pounce on ‘such’ girls.


Girl’s, I’m sorry. I din’t actually mean to hurt your feelings.


But then you show a monkey a peanut then you say don’t take it.


Guy’s, I’m sorry. I din’t actually mean to hurt your feelings too. It was just an example.


No wonder boobs are noticed much more than any other part of the body. We might look at their toes but we do not find them interesting.


I feel this blog is not going to make the girls of ‘this’ generation understand that by exposing they dig their own grave [girls find exposing ‘smart’] neither it will force a man not to look at them. It is like pouring water over a duck’s back. But if it does make sense even to a few out there I would be delighted. Better prevent and prepare than repent and repair.


Now I uploaded this picture at the side. Still guessing how many of you must have read this blog.

I wished in lived in that era where the focus was ‘not so much’ on boobs.

No comments: